- We have a great multitude of Scuba Diving and non-diving adventures to offer in Costa Rica in a great many locations throughout the entire Beautifully Amazing Country.
- From lush Jungle Reserves, to Hiking, River Rafting, Waterfall Rappelling, Surfing, Atv’s, Horseback Riding, Spas, Mud baths & Thermal Pools, Volcanos and more! We represent 2 star to 5 star properties throughout Costa Rica, call (877)553‑5395 or email email@example.com
A video below from one of our Clients, Chris & His Fantastic Costa Rican Adventure
Tabacon Thermal Reasort & Grand Spa:
TOP LUXURY ARENAL VOLCANO HOTEL AND HOT SPRINGS RESORT
VARIETY OF ROOM TYPES WITH FIVE STAR AMENITIES
|Luxe Eco Friendly Hotel #3: Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort, Costa Rica. Thermal hot springs and turn-down service may not be what you think of when you plan on staying at an eco friendly resort but Tabacon is all that and more. This Costa Rican luxury resort draws from the stunning nature of the nearby Arenal Volcano for their 114 plush rooms and spa. For the ultimate in understanding the beautiful landscape around the hotel, this Leading Hotel of the World invites guests to private dinners in the rainforest.
Tabacon a Luxury Eco Friendly Hotel , AOL Travel News, January 6, 2011
|The Hotel in Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort has led the way in the Arenal Volcano Region as the most recommended resort in the area. Labeled as the top luxury Arenal Hotel, Tabacon is continuously upgrading and updating its facilities to exceed all guest expectations. Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort offers a selection of luxurious rooms and suites, all beautifully appointed with rich handicrafts and furnishings made by Costa Rican artisans. Rooms feature cable television, DVD, personal safes, mini bars and coffeemakers. Guest bathrooms include luxurious bathrobes, deluxe bath toiletries, hair dryers and bathtubs. Internet access is available. Please review our diverse room offerings, plan your vacation with our reservations experts and book direct with the hotel the options that best fit your needs.|
This is an amazingly beautiful property!
- 53 suites
- 2 meeting and events rooms, 3411 sq ft of total meeting space
- 2 restaurants on site
- 2 bars on site
- Room service 24 hours
- Free high speed Internet
- On-site Thermal water
- Full service Spa
- Jacuzzi/ jetted tubs on each suite
- Games Room
- Guest Service desk
- Tour Desk
- 24 Front Desk
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Free buffet breakfast
- Fitness center
- Laundry services
- Safe-deposit box
- Smoke-free property.
Peace Lodge/La Paz Waterfall Gardens:
This place is magical!
La Paz Waterfall Gardens is the #1 Most Visited Privately Owned Ecological Attraction in Costa Rica featuring the best hiking near San José, the most famous waterfalls in Costa Rica, rescued wildlife preserve with over 100 species of animals and an environmental education program. Located less than one hour from the San José (Juan Santamaria) Airport, the Peace Lodge is the perfect place to begin or end your vacation. You don’t need to spend your first or last day in a city hotel. Please come spend them in the rain and cloud forest with us and still be close to the airport. We are also only 20 minutes from the Poás Volcano, another “must see” attraction in Costa Rica.
Capture the Essence of Costa Rica:
Welcome to the Peace lodge, the ultimate awakening of your senses. Here every magical sight, wondrous smell and sensual touch create irreplaceable memories of a journey you wish to take again and again. We pride ourselves on offering our guests the most unique luxury mountain lodge experience in Costa Rica. Located on the grounds of La Paz Waterfall Gardens Nature Park just one hour from the San José International Airport, the award winning Peace Lodge introduces its guests to a symphony of purely Costa Rican experiences celebrating the natural wonders of the rain forest and the splendid creatures that inhabit this magical environment. The ultra upscale accommodations are uniquely themed to complement the inherent beauty of its rain and cloud forest setting and the detailed architecture exudes a natural elegance and sophistication with every room boasting a Jacuzzi tub and stone fireplace along with showers that transform into waterfalls with the turn of a knob. Picture perfect views of the La Paz River Valley and the towering Poás Volcano complete the experience.
Guest Services Include: Superior Rooms with deluxe finishes, 2 comfortable full size beds or 1 king size bed, TV/cable, telephone, air-conditioned, coffee maker, hot water shower, hairdryer and a nice terrace facing the Volcano.
Entertainment Facilities: Volcano Lodge offers 2 swimming pools and 2 Jacuzzis for your family’s enjoyment.
Leave your body on our hands. Rhythmic massage and relaxing touch of an expert. With a selection of oils and aroma therapy, our massage treatment will restore to you the balance of mind and body.
Wraps and scrubs, for skin that radiates health and smooth. Carefully balanced to clean and replenish deeply. Our body treatments lift the veil of inertia and drying, to restore smoothness and skin hydrated.
Facials: A high experience with remarkable results. Exfoliates and nourishes for a clear and well-hydrated skin.
Flamingo Beach Resort:
Experience Pura Vida at Our Beachfront Costa Rica Resort
Once you’ve experienced a Pacific Ocean sunset from the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, you may never want to leave. Located in the vacation province of Guancaste, you’ll be perfectly-positioned to explore Costa Rica’s natural beauty and adventure.
Plan a visit to Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa and enjoy:
- 120 eco-friendly, comfortable and air-conditioned guest rooms . All of our rooms include modern amenities, flat-screen televisions, modern bath amenities, and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Sumptuous ocean view dining and bar service available at our restaurant, swim-up bar, cocktail lounge, and casino pub
- 3,264 square feet of indoor event space and beautiful outdoor event venues, ideal for spectacular destination weddings and meetings alike
- Full-service activities concierge to arrange scuba, day trips and tours as well as a wide variety of complimentary guest activities onsite including tennis, yoga, salsa dancing, cocktail classes and more
- Onsite casino and pub , featuring video slot machines, video roulette, and video poker
- A full range of water activities, ranging from swimming to scuba diving and an on-property water sports center with jet ski and boogie board rentals
- Health and beauty offerings including OnZen Spa, and our fitness center
- A prime location directly on ecologically protected Playa Flamingo as well as close proximity to Daniel Oduber International Airport in Liberia (LIR)
- Shopping, restaurants and nightlife within walking distance of the resort, with golf, water sports, adventure activities and much more within a short drive.
Bosque del Mar:
“A unique beach front property in Hermosa Bay, Guanacaste with a high-end boutique eco concept comes alive with
Hotel Bosque del Mar, Playa Hermosa”.
We offer jacuzzi and swimming pool area, laundry service, gated parking, wireless internet access, Niromi gourmet international restaurant, conference rooms, lounge bar
and scuba diving center. Our rooms are distributed in twenty Junior Suites with two queen size beds and a living room, six Ocean Front Suites with jacuzzi and six Garden
View Suites equipped with two queen size beds and a roll away sofa in every Ocean and Garden Suite living room. We also offer a Penthouse floor with a beach front
master suite Nyuri, separate next door additional bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, games hall and the Opome twin suites.
The beach and surf view from our Niromi Restaurant (“forest” in Chorotega native language) besides a great selection of dishes combining international gourmet style with Costa Rican flavors and the top service of our staff are the perfect backgrounds to complete a dreamy vacation by the sea.
Since its opening in 2009, Niromi is also preferred by many residents around Playa Hermosa area due our exquisite mix of gorgeous marble and wood dining hall, original and tasty dishes and a great location right in front of the beach and beautiful gardens around.
Lounge Bar Nya
In second floor of the main building, we have a modern but cozy area also beach front called Nya Lounge Bar. The name comes from old native Chorotega language meaning “tree” as a tribute to the old tree crossing the building structure.
Our beach front Lounge Bar mixes an exquisite Hors d’oeuvre carte, music and the best drinks.
Bill Beard’s/Villas Sol:
- Villas Sol, Hotel & Beach Resort.
- Each room in Costa Rica’s All Inclusive four star 54-room beach resort hotel has a private balcony overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Central air, Cable T.V., Coffee maker, Micro fridge, Telephone, Hair dryer, Personal security safe Two queen beds or One King Bed in each room (Sorry, No Rollaways). Adjoining rooms available.
- Villas Sol’s All Inclusivepackages are some of the most reasonable in the country and La Bahia Restaurant has the best food and view of any hotel in this area of Costa Rica. Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are available until midnight at the bar and swim up bar as well as snacks by the pool.
Scuba Diving: Bill Beard’s offers daily scuba diving & instruction. Adventure Tours: Bill Beard’s offers daily adventure tours.
Call Now For Information (949)335‑9055 or (877)553‑5395 or Email Request to: firstname.lastname@example.org